- Class Action Defense
- Governmental & Legislative Advocacy
- Gulf Coast Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Insurance Regulatory & Transactions
- London Market Practice
- Specialty Lines Insurance Defense
- Subrogation & Loss Recovery
- Weather-Related Catastrophe Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
A MCS-90 endorsement is a statutorily created 'safety net' for the public and not an ordinary insurance provision to protect the insured.
This legal malpractice case will answer whether the Hughes tolling rule continues to toll limitations after the legal malpractice claimant stops prosecuting their appeal in the underlying case even though another party continues the appeal.