We believe that our people are our strength and that diverse backgrounds and perspectives help the firm obtain the best results for our clients. This is the reason we are committed to the principles of diversity and dedicated to promoting diversity in all facets of the firm’s organization, community involvement, and client service.
To foster a firm-wide commitment to diversity we have put initiatives in place to make certain it maintains a top priority at every level. These initiatives include:
- Formalize diversity action steps and accountability to management
- Provide firm-wide diversity training for all attorneys and staff
- Conduct regular internal diversity needs assessments
- Coordinate with clients on diversity issues
- Support the firm’s internal affinity networks
- Expand relationships with minority bar associations and other legal diversity organization
At Thompson Coe, we are committed to attracting, hiring, retaining and rewarding the best legal talent. We offer an inclusive atmosphere of opportunity to our attorneys to ensure we are reflecting the diversity of the clients and legal communities we represent.
Our Affinity Groups provide a platform for our attorneys at differing levels at the firm to cross-mentor and learn from others sharing a common experience.