‘Texas Super Lawyers’ Names 14 Thompson Coe Attorneys to 2022 list
Sep 21, 2022
Thompson Coe is pleased to announce the selection of 14 lawyers to the 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list.
The Super Lawyer list is produced annually as a result of surveying attorneys across the state who have been licensed to practice for 10 years or more. Each year, only five percent of the total lawyers in Texas are selected to receive this distinction. The following indicators are used to evaluate candidates: verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, experience, honors and awards, special licenses and certifications, position within law firm, bar or other professional activities, pro bono and community service, scholarly lectures and writings, education and employment background, and other outstanding achievements.
The 2022 Texas Super Lawyers will be featured in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
Congratulations to the following attorneys named to Texas Super Lawyers list for 2022: (Included below next to their name is the years the attorney has been on the list.)
- Brian S. Martin (2007-2021) Insurance Coverage
- Zandra E. Foley (2020-2021) Professional Liability: Defense, Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Jeffrey D. Otto (2003-2021) Personal Injury – General: Defense, Professional Liability: Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Michael W. Eady (2007-2021) Appellate, General Litigation
- Stephanie Rojo (2019-2021) Employment Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Wade Crosnoe (2003-2004, 2006-2021) Appellate, Insurance Coverage
- Gino J. Rossini (2017-2021) Appellate, Civil Litigation: Defense
- J. Richard “Rick” Harmon (2006-2007, 2009-2021) Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation: Defense, Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Jennifer D. Aufricht (2018-2021) Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Randy A. Nelson (2003-2021) Personal Injury – General: Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Rhonda J. Thompson (2019-2021) Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Roger D. Higgins (2003-2021) Insurance Coverage, Class Action/Mass Torts, Appellate
- Sarah L. Rogers (2012, 2014-2019, 2021-2022) Personal Injury – General Defense
- Thomas A. Culpepper (2005-2007, 2020-2021) Professional Liability: Defense, General Litigation, Personal Injury – General: Defense