Ashley is dedicated to zealously protecting her clients’ interests. She maintains an active general liability practice defending a wide variety of clients against claims involving property damage, personal injury, and wrongful death.
After graduating from The University of Michigan Law School (Go Blue!), Ashley completed a legal fellowship with the Honorable Jason B. Libby in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Corpus Christi Division. Ashley then worked at a well-established firm in Galveston, Texas, practicing in first-party insurance defense and general civil litigation, prior to joining Thompson Coe.
As a member of the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut, Ashley has a particular interest in Native American affairs. Prior to law school, Ashley worked in the Mohegan Tribal Government in Uncasville, CT and the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Washington, D.C. During law school, Ashley served on the executive board of the Native American Law Students Association and clerked at a Native American law firm in Colorado.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Michigan Journal of International Law, Contributing Editor
- Native American Law Students Association, Executive Board
- Emory University (B.A., 2014)
- Dual Major: International Studies and Spanish
- Study Abroad in Salamanca, Spain
- Study Abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Texas, 2017