Sofia’s practice primarily focuses on coverage litigation and commercial property disputes. Her practice includes defending commercial carriers at various stages of litigation, as well as pre-suit evaluation of breach of contract and statutory bad faith claims. Sofia has experience drafting pleadings, preparing motions, and researching complex legal issues.
While in law school, Sofia served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Magistrate Judge Nancy K. Johnson of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. Sofia participated in her law school’s nationally ranked advocacy program and received an award for “Best Brief.” She was also an active member of the South Texas Law Review, the Board of Advocates, and Phi Delta Phi Honors Society.
Sofia is also a certified mediator
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- cum laude
- Presidential Fellows Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2016)
- Political Science and Business
- McCombs School of Business Foundations Certificate
- Texas, 2020
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2020
- Texas Exes Alumni Association, 2016