Thompson Coe is pleased to announce that we have elected eight new partners across four of our offices.
"We appreciate the hard work and dedication of these outstanding lawyers, and know that they will continue to play a pivotal role in the success and growth of our firm," said Shawn Phelan, Phelan, Chair of the Management Committee.
Our new partners are:
- Letty Aguilar: Letty Aguilar has defense experience across a diverse range of practice areas including labor and employment law, commercial and consumer related matters, professional liability, insurance law and coverage, and general litigation. In her current labor and employment practice, Letty works with businesses to address all of their human resources legal needs, ranging from litigation avoidance strategies, reducing legal risk and exposure to full representation and defense in ongoing matters.
- Bianca Cedrone: Bianca Cedrone focuses her practice on defending personal injury claims including, catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims. She has extensive experience in defending: trucking and commercial motor vehicle accidents, product liability, premises liability, construction site injuries, construction defects, automobile accidents, and Texas Non-Subscriber claims.
- Michael Kirkland: Mike Kirkland is a trial attorney in the firm’s civil litigation section. Mike focuses primarily on defending business and individuals in personal injury lawsuits involving allegations of premises liability, dram shop, general negligence, and other tort-related claims.
- Natalie Tarnosky: Natalie D. Tarnosky is a litigation attorney in Thompson Coe's Austin office, with an emphasis in insurance defense. Natalie devotes much of her practice to the representation of insurance carriers against allegations of bad faith, breach of contract, insurance code violations, and deceptive trade practices.
- Maria Fernandez-Sanchez: Puertin Fernandez Sanchez is a bilingual, experienced litigator with a demonstrated history of successfully trying both personal injury defense and plaintiff cases. Her practice focuses on commercial motor vehicle, trucking, workplace, construction and oil and gas accidents, as well as construction/design defect and breach of contract cases.
- Thomas Annis: Tom Annis is a civil litigator whose practice primarily focuses on professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, real estate brokers, and other professional clients. He also represents clients in commercial litigation matters, ranging from simple contract cases to complex business disputes.
- Brett Gardner: Brett Gardner represents insurance carriers in litigation involving both commercial and personal lines policies. Additionally, Brett represents insurers across the country in matters involving complex insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims, including claims arising out of Hurricane Harvey. Brett litigates in both state and federal court and has handled numerous appellate matters in Texas appellate courts, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Mark Hill: Mark Hill is a litigator with first chair experience specializing in admiralty and marine matters. In addition to marine claims, Mark is also an experienced appellate practitioner. He has also handled several other claims involving other areas of law including, but not limited to, insurance defense, business organization, construction law, commercial litigation, consumer protection, contracts, environmental law, exposure cases, property disputes, estate planning, and probate law.
Congratulations to our new 2021 partners!