Thomas Annis is a civil litigator whose practice primarily focuses on professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, real estate brokers, and other professional clients.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Thomas worked as an associate for a boutique commercial litigation firm with a nationwide practice representing clients in a variety of complex commercial disputes. His clients included hedge funds, real estate developers, senior executives, business owners, bankruptcy litigation trusts, victims of a national Ponzi scheme, and high net-worth individuals and their family offices.
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Dean's List
- International Law Review Association
- The International Lawyer, Managing Editor
- Consumer Advocacy and Civil Clininc, Supervising Attorney
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A.)
- magna cum laude
- Liberal Arts Honors program
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2015
Professional and Community Activities
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Nominated by peers to The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch 2021 - Professional Malpractice Litigation - Defendants.