Thompson Coe Elects Eight New Partners
Sep 1, 2021
Thompson Coe is pleased to announce that we have elected new partners across four of our offices.
“We appreciate the hard work and dedication of these outstanding lawyers, and know that they will continue to play a pivotal role in the success and growth of our firm,” said Shawn Phelan, Phelan, Chair of the Management Committee.
Our new partners are:
- Natalie Tarnosky: Natalie D. Tarnosky is a litigation attorney in Thompson Coe’s Austin office, with an emphasis in insurance defense. Natalie devotes much of her practice to the representation of insurance carriers against allegations of bad faith, breach of contract, insurance code violations, and deceptive trade practices.
- Maria Fernandez-Sanchez: Puertin Fernandez Sanchez is a bilingual, experienced litigator with a demonstrated history of successfully trying both personal injury defense and plaintiff cases. Her practice focuses on commercial motor vehicle, trucking, workplace, construction and oil and gas accidents, as well as construction/design defect and breach of contract cases.
- Thomas Annis: Tom Annis is a civil litigator whose practice primarily focuses on professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, real estate brokers, and other professional clients. He also represents clients in commercial litigation matters, ranging from simple contract cases to complex business disputes.
- Brett Gardner: Brett Gardner represents insurance carriers in litigation involving both commercial and personal lines policies. Additionally, Brett represents insurers across the country in matters involving complex insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims, including claims arising out of Hurricane Harvey. Brett litigates in both state and federal court and has handled numerous appellate matters in Texas appellate courts, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Mark Hill: Mark Hill is a litigator with first chair experience specializing in admiralty and marine matters. In addition to marine claims, Mark is also an experienced appellate practitioner. He has also handled several other claims involving other areas of law including, but not limited to, insurance defense, business organization, construction law, commercial litigation, consumer protection, contracts, environmental law, exposure cases, property disputes, estate planning, and probate law.
Congratulations to our new 2021 partners!