Kristine A. Warnke’s practice primarily focuses on assisting clients with discovery in mass and toxic tort litigation, including written and oral discovery, document collection and review, product investigation, and electronic document productions. Kristine currently manages a National Discovery Team for a Fortune 100 company involved in mass tort litigation concerning hundreds of products and the management of hundreds of cases. She has extensive experience with document review and document review related software, and has participated in large reviews for a variety of complex cases including construction disputes, will contests, antitrust and corporate governance.
- Represents a Fortune 100 company in complex toxic tort litigation nationwide, focusing on discovery.
- Advised clients on discovery rules and eDiscovery requirements, including document retention policies, document management, document collection, litigation holds, privilege logs, and confidentiality agreements and protective orders.
- Advised clients on rules of civil procedure and case law concerning discovery and discovery responses, including changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure related to discovery and issues presented by these changes.
- Participated in large document reviews and productions, including the creation of document review coding protocols and new productions.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
- Dean's List
- University of St. Thomas (B.A., 2005)
- Minnesota, 2010
- United States District Court, Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers