Gordan Truong is a trial attorney focusing on premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident, and construction cases. Gordan, as an aggressive litigator, has successfully represented clients in state and federal courts.
- Argued and won motions for summary judgment hearings defending clients against alleged personal injury cases, including mold and premises liability.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution personal injury cases.
- First and second chair jury and bench trial experience in personal injury, eviction, and business litigation cases.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Real Property Journal
- Academic Support Teaching Assistant
- University of Texas at Arlington (B.B.A., 2010)
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2018
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2018
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers