Diversity is a core value at Thompson Coe. Thompson Coe believes that its people are its strength and that diverse backgrounds and perspectives help the firm obtain the best results for its clients. This is the reason Thompson Coe is committed to the principles of diversity and is dedicated to promoting diversity in all facets of the firm's organization, community involvement and client service. Thompson Coe is proud of its efforts to promote diversity because we know it makes us a better firm.
To foster a firm-wide commitment to diversity we have put initiatives in place to make certain it maintains a top priority at every level. These initiatives include:
- Formalize diversity action steps and accountability to management
- Provide firm-wide diversity training for all attorneys and staff
- Conduct regular internal diversity needs assessments
- Coordinate with clients on diversity issues
- Support the firm’s internal affinity networks
- Expand relationships with minority bar associations and other legal diversity organizations
Thompson Coe is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other prohibited basis.