Zandra E. Foley represents lawyers, accountants, architects, doctors, nurses, engineers, insurance agents, brokers, management companies and other practicing professionals and groups including HOAs, COAs and management companies in claims involving alleged errors and omissions. She has served as trial and appellate counsel for individuals in legal malpractice claims and defends clients in grievance proceedings before the State Bar of Texas. She also defends medical malpractice claims against doctors and nurses and defends nurses in disciplinary actions before the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of Plaintiff law firm that allegedly committed fraud in a loan transaction
- Obtained defense verdict on behalf of bankruptcy attorney who allegedly committed legal malpractice by failing to convert Chapter 7 Bankruptcy to a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Obtained directed verdict on behalf of appellate attorney and his law firm where Plaintiffs alleged the lawyer failed to properly handle an appeal and post-trial collection proceedings and advise of the trial attorney’s alleged malpractice
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of tax lawyer who allegedly committed legal malpractice
- Defended a Houston lawyer at trial from title company alleging involvement in mortgage fraud
- Obtained dismissal of State Bar grievance on behalf of Houston attorney who allegedly conspired with others to convert land from client.
- Defended a Houston lawyer in a three-day trial from a former client seeking thousands of dollars in a legal malpractice claim involving the defense of a contract claim
- Appealed the denial of a Special Appearance on behalf of an Indiana lawyer and law firm seeking dismissal from a legal malpractice lawsuit in Texas.