Yesha Patel is a trial attorney who represents clients in professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, architects, insurance agent, real estate brokers, construction workers, and other professional clients.
- Obtained summary judgment on all claims against a third-party debt collector for alleged violations of the Texas Debt Collection Act and Deceptive Trade Practices Act arising from actions taken in relation to the collection of a consumer debt.
- First and Second chair jury trial experience in personal injury, and business litigation cases.
- First chair bench trial experience in probate and guardianship cases.
- Argued and won motions for summary judgment hearings in personal injury cases.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of dozens of cases in the areas of premises liability and automobile/trucking accident.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of probate cases.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of guardianship cases. Strategized with clients on effective alternatives to guardianship.
- Filed and received expunction of two charges for a pro bono client through Legal Aid of North West Texas.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Jodi Marquette American Indian Wills Clinic
- University of Texas at Arlington (B.A. Political Science, 2012)
- Honor Roll, Spring 2009
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, April 2017
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, March 2019
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, March 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- William Mac Taylor Inn of Court - Member
- Dallas Bar Association
- Arlington Young Lawyer’s Association
- Arlington Bar Association
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth Magazine, 2018
- Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Star list, 2021