Labor & Employment News
Labor & Employment News: Volume 7, Issue 4
By Stephanie S. Rojo • Oct 9, 2006
- U.S. Supreme Court's Retaliation Ruling Touted as Major Victory for Employees
- DOL's Advisory Memorandum on Donning and Doffing Specialized Gear
- Texas Supreme Court Strengthens Probable Cause Presumption for Employers in Malicious Prosecution Cases
- Piggybacking Employment Discrimination Claims
- OFCCP Issues New Standards and Self-Evaluation Guidelines for Evaluating Discriminatory Compensation Practices.
- September 30th Deadline: Has Your Company Filed its Annual EEO-1 Report?
- Only Willful Absences or Tardiness Deductions Allowed with Fluctuating Workweek
- Seniority System Prevails Over Requested ADA Accommodation
- Minor Changes to Returning Employee's Job Duties Do Not Violate FMLA
- Employers Have Duty to Monitor Employees' Electronic Communications to Prevent Harm to Third Parties