Coverage News: 2008, Issue 1
Jan 31, 2008
- Mid-Continent Insurance Company V. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- No Right of Reimbursement without the Insured's Express Consent
- Texas Supreme Court Finds Only That Public Policy Does Not Prohibit Coverage for Punitive Damages Under an Employers Liability Policy
- Fifth Circuit Holds that Punitive Damages Are not Insurable under a CGL Policy
- "B" Ware! Texas Supreme Court Adopts the Notice-Prejudice Rule for Coverage B
- Evanstan Insurance Company v. Atofina Petrochemicals, Inc.