Insurance Litigation and Coverage
Jason maintains an active practice handling complex claims relating to insurance issues. He regularly handles insurance coverage questions and provides opinions on issues relating to the policies. Jason also handles insurance coverage disputes regarding various types of policies, including general liability, E&O, environmental pollution, and builders risk.
Jason has handled first-party and third-party claims under a variety of different circumstances. Many of the claims include allegations concerning brokers, agents, and premium finance companies. Jason has also written articles and spoken on insurance and bad faith issues.
- Obtained favorable verdict for commercial insurance claims management company in multi-party litigation involving weather related insurance litigation.
- Represented an insurance company regarding questions concerning coverage, co-insurance, and allocation, relating to a products liability matter.
- Represented an insurance company regarding claims and coverage questions associated with roof damage on a commercial building.
- Represented an insurance company with regards to claims made against a subcontractor concerning a construction accident
- Represented a Fortune 100 company with respect to coverage and bad faith claims and the associated dispute with the excess carrier.
- Represented an insurance company with regards to a construction accident and claims made against a general contractor.