Insurance Agents and Brokers
Insurance agents and brokers from small independents to national carriers may face client claims resulting from the sales of life and health insurance, property and casualty insurance, or annuities and other insurance products. Many of the cases that we handle require us to resolve allegations of misrepresentation, inadequate coverage or product unsuitability involving:
- Commercial lines coverage (CGL, Business Risk, E&O)
- Personal lines coverage (Auto, Home, Health and Life)
- ERISA and Welfare Benefit Plans
- Annuities and other investment products
- Workers compensation insurance.