Weather-Related Catastrophe Litigation
Zandra E. Foley devotes her practice to trial in State and Federal courts. Zandra has defended property owners, catastrophe remediation companies, insurance companies, insurance agents and adjusters in tort and bad faith litigation arising from natural disasters and catastrophes.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of restaurant sued by a third-party as a result of property damages sustained during Hurricane Ike
- Defended insurance agents as a result of Hurricane Ike in claims stemming from alleged errors and omissions
- Obtained dismissal of CEO of insurance carrier in bad faith claim as a result of Hurricane Ike
- Defended general contractor in wrongful death suit stemming from the roof collapse of a Fortune 500 grocery store as a result of a torrential rainstorm in Houston, Texas
- Obtained directed verdict on behalf of environmental sanitation company sued for damages allegedly sustained after providing services in response to Tropical Storm Allison