Bob McCabe is an experienced trial attorney who practices in complex litigation related to errors and omissions, construction defects, malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, and insurance coverage. His clients include insurance agents, real estate agents, construction companies, attorneys, architects, engineers, bars, premises owners, and insurance companies. Bob works hard to provide the strong aggressive representation his clients deserve and to ensure they are always confident that their interests are being protected.
Bob has first-chair trial experience in courts throughout the state of Texas. He also is a Certified Texas Mediator.
- Obtained defense trial verdict with attorney’s fees recovery in an errors and omission case against a real estate broker in Galveston County.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a defamation/business disparagement case in a case against a Fortune 500 Retail chain in Jefferson County.
- Obtained a summary judgment on behalf of a Houston trial attorney in a legal malpractice matter.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a death case involving a minor shot outside a nightclub in Harris County
- Obtained a defense verdict in an errors and omissions lawsuit against an insurance agent in Bexar County.
- Obtained a summary judgment on behalf of an insurance agent against Plaintiff asserting 7 figure damages in El Paso County.
- Obtained an arbitration hearing defense award on behalf of roofing company in large townhome construction defect matter.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 1985)
- Texas, 1990
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court Western District of Oklahoma
Professional and Community Activities
Board of Trustees of Friendswood Independent School District, 2008 - present
Speeches and Presentations
- Speeches to a number of insurance agent groups on various errors and omissions issues over the past 20 years.
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent
- V. Rated Attorney (highest possible rating) by Martindale-Hubbell