Regan Pearson is a trial attorney with a litigation practice focused on the representation of insurance carriers in all aspects of contractual and extra-contractual litigation. Regan also frequently represents individuals and businesses from a wide range of industries in lawsuits involving significant property damage, serious personal injuries, and death. In addition, he has experience investigating, litigating, and resolving coverage disputes involving commercial and personal lines insurance policies. A significant part of Regan’s practice is also devoted to advising excess insurers in cases involving multi-million dollar exposures.
- Obtained a complete defense jury verdict in favor of Fortune 200 insurance company’s insured in a personal injury lawsuit arising out of an automobile collision where liability was disputed.
- Obtained summary judgment and dismissal of Plaintiff’s claims in favor of commercial property insurer in federal court litigation where Plaintiff claimed over $2 million in hail damages.
- Obtained multiple summary judgments in favor of Fortune 200 insurance companies’ insureds in personal injury lawsuits arising out of automobile and trucking collisions and oil field accidents.
- Secured a mediated settlement agreement and dismissal of the lawsuit on behalf of Fortune 200 insurance company’s insured for less than 25% of Plaintiff’s alleged economic damages.
- Secured a mediated settlement agreement and dismissal of the lawsuit on behalf of excess insurer for less than 20% of Plaintiff’s alleged damages.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- Texas Bank Lawyer, Editorial Board
- Texas Tech University (B.B.A., 2012)
- Texas, 2016
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2018
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association