Matt has spent his entire career representing individuals and businesses of all sizes in commercial, real estate, securities, corporate structuring, complex commercial disputes, and other related contractual matters. His approach is to work extremely closely with the client, keeping them informed and seeking their viewpoint and experience, but at the same time trying to keep things as efficient and streamlined as possible.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Texas A&M University (B.B.A., 2002)
- Texas, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2020
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2020
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas, 2020