Kaitlin is a seasoned litigation attorney in the firm’s casualty section who approaches complex legal issues with a methodical, client-focused mindset. Her experience includes personal injury defense, bad faith litigation, and debtor/creditor litigation. She began her career in residential real estate litigation in Chicago, Illinois. She currently handles matters involving personal injury, premises liability, dram shop liability, transportation accidents, and wrongful death claims in state and federal court.
- Obtained summary judgment for apartment complex in a premises liability matter.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal of hotel in a sex trafficking matter.
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of international insurer in a Texas Insurance Code/bad faith matter.
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of nightclub in a Dram Shop matter.
- Assisted in obtaining dismissal under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(6) of a California-based entertainment company in a personal injury matter.
- Assisted in obtaining favorable outcome for large educational non-profit in a personal injury matter.
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Iowa Law Review, Contributing Editor
- University of Iowa (B.B.A. Finance, 2008)
- University of Iowa Presidential Scholar
- University of Iowa Mock Trial Team
- Texas, 2015
- Illinois, 2011
- US District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Western District of Texas
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Women Lawyers