Jason maintains an active practice in premises liability, commercial auto, industrial accident, construction accidents, and products liability claims involving personal injuries, property damages, and wrongful death claims. Jason’s clients include premises owners, construction companies, property management companies, transportation companies, and product suppliers.
- Defended local and regional transportation companies in wrongful death and serious bodily injury claims.
- Represents national product manufacturers in claims of property damage, serious bodily injury, and death.
- Defended a local nightclub against claims of negligence for an assault and homicide that occurred on its premises.
- Obtained summary judgment on premises liability claims based on defenses under Chapter 95 of the Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code.
- Represents businesses and individuals in commercial automobile accident claims.
- Represents nationwide companies against premises liability and negligent activity claims.
- Defended a construction company in a case involving several fatalities that occurred during a trench collapse, and pursued claims on behalf of the construction company for contractual indemnity and additional insurance coverage from other responsible parties.
- Defended a distributor of latex products in bodily injury litigation, and litigated contractual indemnity and additional insured coverage issues after the conclusion of the underlying litigation.