Jacob is an associate in the New Orleans office of Thompson Coe. As a member of the firm’s insurance coverage and litigation section, his practice includes handling complex coverage disputes and assisting insurers with coverage analysis and litigation of losses. Jacob has experience drafting pleadings, preparing motions, and researching complex legal issues.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Jacob practiced law with a boutique firm in New Orleans, where he represented client companies on administrative law and government compliance matters.
While in law school, Jacob served as a legal intern for both OMBI Group, LLC, a premier sports and entertainment firm, and the Broward Public Defender’s Office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He was an active member of the Tulane Law School’s Sports Law Society and was recognized by the school for his commitment to public service.
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2017)
- General Business, Sports Management
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Sports Law Certificate
- Tulane Honors Scholarship, Pro Bono Recognition Award
- Louisiana, 2020
- United States Eastern District of Louisiana, 2021
- United States Western District of Louisiana, 2021
- United States Middle District of Louisiana, 2021