Israel Flores has extensive experience defending auto manufacturers in product liability, consumer and commercial cases. Israel's experience includes case evaluation, strategy, motion practice and extensive settlement negotiations.
- Represents multiple foreign and domestic automobile manufacturers and suppliers in all phases of product liability litigation and consumer litigation.
- Represents Ford Motor Company in Speed Control Deactivation Switch Multi-District Litigation.
- Represents Ford Motor Company in 6.0L Diesel Engine Multi-District Litigation.
- Obtained summary judgments in various state courts dismissing insurer’s subrogation claims on economic loss doctrine grounds.
- Obtained summary judgments in various state courts dismissing insurer’s subrogation claims and insured’s personal claims on statute of repose grounds.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 1992)
- Texas, 2010
- United States District Court, Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
Dallas Bar Association