David Khirallah is a trial lawyer focused defending insurance carriers in all aspects of contractual and extra-contractual litigation. David also defends companies facing lawsuits involving serious personal injuries, death, and catastrophic property damage.
David represents business owners, contractors, and property owners against a wide variety of premises liability and negligence claims.
- Represented various insurance carriers with respect to contractual and extra-contractual disputes.
- Obtained favorable ruling in relation to several plaintiffs’ motions to remand based upon fraudulent joinder of a resident insurance adjuster.
- Represented insurers in cases involving appraisal and obtained post-appraisal summary judgment dismissing all contractual and extra-contractual claims after payment of the appraisal award.
- Obtained dismissal of concrete contractor in a construction defect case.
- Negotiated favorable settlement terms for a company facing claims arising from a fatal electrocution.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of staffing agency in breach of contract claim seeking back payment of commissions.
- Obtained temporary and permanent injunction on behalf of property owners enforcing zoning restrictions.
- Negotiated settlements between disgruntled partners and shareholders.
- Ave Maria School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Ave Maria Law Review
- University of Dallas (M.B.A., 2009)
- Corporate Finance
- University of Dallas (B.A., 2006)
- Economics and Finance
- Texas, 2012
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas 2012-present
- Litigation and Insurance Section Member
- Dallas Bar Association 2012-present
- Dallas Association Young Lawyers 2012-present
- The William ‘Mac’ Taylor American Inn of Court
Speeches and Presentations
- Dallas Claims Association – Updates in Appraisal Law, February 2019