Labor & Employment
Cory Reed’s practice includes representing employers, managers, and other personnel in employment law matters arising under federal and state law, including matters involving gender discrimination, age discrimination, racial discrimination, disability discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour disputes, employment torts, and other legal issues arising in the work place.
- Obtained favorable arbitration ruling on behalf of a national wholesale cash and carry food service supplier based on age and race discrimination claims.
- Obtained favorable dismissal of a global executive search firm based on sex discrimination claims.
- Represented restaurant chain against claims for violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Defended national apartment community owner against a discrimintation claim.
- Defended fire protection services company against a discrimination claim.
- Defended national land and right of way services company against a discrimination claim.
- Defended national restaurant chain in a discrimination lawsuit.
- Represented various employers' in various litigation to enforce non-compete agreements.