Zane Raphael is a litigation attorney in the casualty section focusing primarily on automobile/trucking accidents, premises liability, and products liability.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Zane worked as a plaintiff’s attorney representing individuals who had been injured in automobile and slip-and-fall accidents. Because of this experience, Zane brings a unique perspective and insight to his work.
- Successfully negotiated favorable resolutions for dozens of claims regarding automobile/trucking accidents.
- First chair jury trial experience in personal injury litigation
- Conducting discovery
- Taking and defending depositions
- Representing clients in mediations
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Texas State University (B.S., 2013)
- Criminal Justice
- summa cum laude
- Texas, 2018
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers