Three TC Attorneys Honored by National Diversity Council
Thompson Coe is pleased to share The National Diversity Council recently recognized Zandra Foley (Houston) as a Top 50 Multicultural Lawyer.
Zandra Foley was awarded with the Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers Award, which specifically recognizes the achievements of multicultural leaders, who are breaking barriers and setting high standards for themselves and others.
The 2017 Top 50 Multicultural Lawyer selection was based on the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
Find more about Houston's Top 50 Multicultural Lawyers here.
The Top 50 Women Lawyers list for each city, Houston and Dallas respectively, is comprised of female executives, influencers and achievers impacting the legal industry where they live.
The 2017 Top 50 Women in Law selection was based on the following criteria:
• Receive a high degree of peer recognition for leadership excellence and professional expertise
• Exemplifies a noteworthy commitment to fairness, equity and justice in client representation and professional collaborations
• Maintains a superior level of integrity and dignity across the full spectrum of legal dealings and responsibilities
• Demonstrates commitment to helping other women succeed
All awardees will be honored during Legal Diversity Week, which takes place November 7-9, 2017. The three-day period includes panels, symposiums, presentations, MCLE workshops, mixers, and networking events, and will serve as an opportunity to bring the brightest minds in the legal field together and allow them to engage in frank and candid discussions with peers, share best practices, earn MCLE credit, and learn from each other.
About The National Diversity Council
The NDC is the first non-profit organization to bring together the private, public and non-profit sectors to discuss the many dimensions and benefits of a multicultural environment. The success of the Texas Diversity Council (established in 2004) served as a catalyst for the National Diversity Council, launched in the fall of 2008. The National Diversity Council is a forerunner of community-based, national organizations that champion diversity and inclusion across the country. It is currently made up of state and regional councils, the National Women’s Council, the Council for Corporate Responsibility, and the Center for Community Leadership. Learn more about them here.