Susan Usery is a skilled litigator with over 25 years of legal experience with substantial experience assisting insurers in all aspects of handling disputed, questioned, or fraudulent insurance claims. In addition, she has worked in-house at two national insurance carriers where she focused on first party defense, hurricane and hail claims, premises liability, and mass torts.
- Defended national insurance carrier in over 450 claims brought as a result of hurricane damage.
- Defended manufacturer of asbetos containing products in cases filed throughout the State of Texas as a member of its national counsel team.
- St. Mary's University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Texas Christian University (B.B.A., 1981)
- Texas, 1984
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas