Stephanie Krueger is a litigator. Her practice primarily focuses on defending claims for premises liability, commercial automobile accidents, products liability, dram shop, and industrial accidents involving property damage, personal injury, and wrongful death. Stephanie has defended property owners and property management entities on a wide variety of premises liability claims ranging from simple slip and falls to third-party criminal activity.
Stephanie also has experience representing health care providers in medical malpractice lawsuits and administrative matters including investigations by the Texas Medical Board, the Texas Board of Nursing, and the Office of Civil Rights.
Stephanie has successfully represented individuals and companies in state and federal courts including developing pre-trial and trial strategy, advising clients on regulatory compliance, negotiating settlements, and preparing clients for all stages of litigation.
Stephanie’s transportation practice extends from coast to coast, and includes representing local, regional, and long-haul trucking companies and their drivers in claims for personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death. Stephanie also has experience assisting trucking companies with DOT/FMCSA compliance issues and advising them before, during, and after DOT audits.
- Obtained summary judgment for a trailer manufacturer in a personal injury case involving a borrowed servant employee
- Obtained summary judgment for a geophysical company in a personal injury case
- Obtained non-suit on behalf of a highway construction company in a personal injury lawsuit
- Obtained non-suit on behalf of a security company in a wrongful death case
- Obtained dismissal of several board actions on behalf of physicians and nurses
- Successfully demanded defense and indemnity on behalf of clients in several oilfield cases
- Represents owners and managers of apartment complexes, motels, stores, restaurants, and other commercial properties in general premises liability and negligent security litigation
- Represents general contractors and property owners in wrongful death and personal injury claims
- Represents professional truck drivers and several long-haul, regional, and local trucking companies in defense of claims made for negligent hiring, training, supervision, retention, and violations of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s rules and regulations
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Magna cum laude
- Luther College (B.A. Political Science, 2008)
- Minor in Spanish
- Magna cum laude
- Texas, 2011
- New Mexico, 2014
- United States District Court, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
Speeches and Presentations
- Handling UM/UIM Claims: An Update, April 9, 2015
- This Case is Rigged: Defending Oil and Gas Casualty Claims, April 9, 2015