Meggan Parks is a trial lawyer with a background in first party insurance defense. Her practice includes defending claims for premises liability and automobile accidents. She prides herself on her work product and professional relationships. She has represented clients in uninsured motorist cases as well as in residential wind, hail, and fire cases.
Meggan also has experience in criminal law, construction litigation, toxic tort, and products liability. In addition to being a part-time associate at Thompson Coe, she is a part-time preschool teacher.
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Entertainment Law
- Merit Scholarship and Law Faculty Scholarship
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2016)
- Texas, 2019
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Part-time Preschool Teacher, August 2021 – Present
- Houston Pets Alive! Volunteer and Foster, March 2021-Present