Jessica Gonzalez is a litigation attorney whose practice focuses on defending claims involving personal injury, premises liability, and construction defect. She also represents clients in insurance coverage and bad-faith matters. Jessica has experience in handling matters from their initial stages throughout litigation. She believes effective client communication is essential to successfully representing her clients. Jessica consistently strives to achieve optimal results for her clients by diligently representing their interests.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Jessica practiced Plaintiff’s side medical malpractice and personal injury law in San Antonio, Texas where she gained insightful experience in civil litigation.
- Served as second chair in three-week jury trial involving complex oilfield injury matter in Harris County, Texas.
- St. Mary's University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Cum laude
- Dean's list
- John Marshall Harlan Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Texas A&M University (B.A., 2012)
- Texas, 2016
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2019-Present
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch list
- Insurance Law, 2022