Victoria’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of insurance carriers in coverage-related litigation and bad faith claims in both federal and state court. She regularly advises insurers on questions of coverage under a variety of insurance policies including commercial general liability, commercial property, commercial automobile, and homeowners’ policies. In addition to representing insurers directly, Victoria has experience representing policyholders in third-party litigation involving contractual and tortious liability claims.
- Obtained favorable rulings in relation to various motions to remand filed by plaintiffs based upon the fraudulent joinder of a resident insurance adjuster.
- Negotiated favorable settlements in cases involving Breach of Contract, Insurance Code, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations and other bad faith claims against insurance carriers and adjusters in cases filed in difficult venues.
- Represented and advised various insurers in further investigating personal and commercial property claims through conducting examinations under oath.
- Obtained favorable resolution in personal injury case stemming from premises liability and negligence claims.
- Represented insurer in federal declaratory judgment action involving complex coverage disputes and application of commercial automobile policy language and exclusions.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center (J.D., 2018)
- Chancellors Scholar
- Dean's List
- Saint Louis University (B.S., 2015)
- Texas, 2018
United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Insurance Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- William “Mac” Taylor American Inn of Court