Veronica Diaz-Arrastia is a trial attorney in the firm’s litigation and casualty section, maintaining a diverse practice with an emphasis on commercial litigation, automobile/trucking accidents, premises liability, and construction defect. Veronica represents companies and individuals in State and Federal Court. Veronica zealously represents her clients, maintaining open lines of communication and transparency throughout the litigation process. She is passionate about providing her clients with the highest quality service.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Veronica worked at a boutique personal injury law firm where she counseled clients through the various stages of a lawsuit and maintained a vigorous motion practice. She worked closely with many Spanish-speaking clients.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- International Law Review Association, Editorial Board Citations Editor
- Tulane University (M.A., 2014)
- School of Liberal Arts - US History
- Tulane University (B.A., 2013)
- Majored in History
- Texas, 2017
Professional and Community Activities