Ted is an attorney in the firm’s Los Angeles office, specializing in business and insurance defense litigation. As part of the firm’s litigation and casualty group, Ted focuses his practice on the defense of individuals, businesses, and insurance companies against claims ranging from personal injury to premises liability.
Ted firmly believes in putting his clients first and being a zealous advocate for their interests. From inception to resolution, Ted is there every step of the way to help his clients navigate the intricacies of litigation. Trained in alternative dispute resolution at Pepperdine University’s Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Ted is familiar with negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. He provides his clients sound counseling as a trusted advisor.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Ted was a law clerk for the Illinois Office of the State’s Attorney Appellate Prosecutor where he was assigned to the special prosecution division. During his time with the Appellate Prosecutor, Ted assisted special prosecutors with an array of pre-trial matters. This included working on two murder trials in which guilty verdicts were obtained. During law school Ted also clerked for a personal injury law firm, as well as an entertainment litigation firm. This experience has exposed Ted to a wide range of legal issues which allows him to better understand the opposing side and provide his clients more effective and cost-efficient legal representation.
- Pepperdine University (Master of Dispute Resolution)
- expected 2019
- Willamette University College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot court Board Executive Committee
- Business Laywering Institute Student Fellow
- University of Missouri-Columbia (B.A. Political Science, 2014)
- California, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Delegation to California Conference of Bar Associations
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel