Susana Naranjo-Padron joined Thompson Coe as an associate in 2019. Susana is a trial attorney in the Houston office’s casualty section. Susana maintains a diverse civil litigation practice defending corporations in both state and federal actions. Her practice focuses on personal injury, premises liability, and non-subscriber actions. Susana is comfortable with all stages of litigation, including preliminary case evaluation, drafting pleadings and discovery, working with experts, motion practice, negotiating settlements, and trial.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Susana worked as an associate at a small firm with a primary focus on construction litigation and insurance defense. Susana has successfully litigated cases to settlement with positive results for her clients.
Susana received her Juris Doctorate from Baylor University School of law in 2017. During her time in law school, Susana competed in numerous moot court competitions across the country. She had the honor of competing in the HNBA Uvaldo Herrera National Moot Court Competition and winning second place along with her team and first place for her brief. She concentrated on real estate and natural resources, including internships with the TCEQ and the EPA.
- Baylor University School of Law (2017)
- Real Estate and Natural Resources certification
- Uvaldo Herrera National Moot Court Competition, Best Respondent's Brief, Second Place
- University of Texas at Austin (2013)
- Magna cum laude
- Texas, 2017
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2019
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers’ Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Child Advocates, Guardian Ad Litem