Suleha Shaikh is a trial attorney. She specializes in defending premises liability, commercial automobile accidents, products liability, dram shop, and wrongful death matters. Suleha’s appellate experience includes preparing briefs for matters in the Court of Appeals for the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Districts of Texas and in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
During law school, Suleha was an active member of the moot court team and successfully competed in moot court competitions across the nation. She also received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Legal Research and Writing, Pre-trial Litigation, and Contracts Law.
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2015)
- Moot Court Team
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2008)
- English Major
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Asian American Bar Association, Houston
- South Asian Bar Association, Houston