Stephanie Hynes Cook is a civil litigator who primarily focuses her practice on professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, construction workers, real estate brokers, and other professional clients.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Stephanie worked as a civil litigator representing clients in a variety of matters, from family law disputes to business litigation. By previously representing plaintiffs in civil litigation, she offers her clients at Thompson Coe the competitive advantage of understanding the goals and strategies of the opposing party.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Estate Planning & Community Property Law Journal
- Family Law and Housing Clinic, student attorney
- Denison University (B.A., 2012)
- Political Science
- Delta Delta Delta
- Texas, 2016
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Junior League of Dallas