Known for creative legal thinking and adaptability, Sara guides clients through every stage of high-stakes litigation. Her practice focuses on construction accidents, contracts/warranties and defects, premises liability, oil and gas rigging accidents, dram shop, and commercial motor vehicle accidents. Sara recognizes there’s more to trial work than being savvy, tactful, and aggressive. Ultimately, an attorney is asked to not only provide counsel but also comfort in navigating complex legal issues.
Sara began practicing as in-house attorney for a national advisory and consulting firm, delivering value-oriented benefits to mid-size companies. Her work concentrated on strategic counsel across varied industries to achieve business goals while minimizing risk within strict regulatory frameworks. Subsequently, Sara represented personal injury clients in cases involving premises liability, workplace accidents, products liability, and trucking and motor vehicle accidents while managing all aspects of the litigation from intake to verdict or resolution.
Sara’s diverse experience has granted her an ability to explain complex issues in a relatable way. Sara enjoys defense practice as it enables her to serve as a protector, a guardian, and an advocate. Her practice is a fresh, forward-thinking, and multidimensional approach that aligns with obtaining the most favorable outcome for her clients.
When she isn’t practicing law, Sara enjoys yoga, cycling, and taking (short) walks with her husband and their chi-weenie, Sarge.
- Obtained defense verdicts in Harris, Montgomery, and Fort Bend Counties as first chair trial attorney in motor vehicle accident and premises liability cases.
- Drafted and argued defendant’s motion for summary judgment in premises liability case for dismissal of all claims.
- Successfully defended construction company in federal and state legal proceedings in dispute regarding business protocols.
- Defended Fortune 100 company in breach of contract arbitration and obtained favorable decision.
- Represented start-up company in negotiation of multi-tier structured settlement related to corporate practices.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D.)
- Dean's Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Texas A&M University (B.B.A.)
- magna cum laude
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Texas, 2014
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Texas Aggie Bar Association - Member