Sam’s practice focuses on commercial coverage and property matters involving allegations of bad faith and disputed causation. His practice includes evaluating claims handling before suit, policy analysis, and managing the various stages of bad faith litigation. Sam has experience with all stages of litigation, including preliminary case evaluation, drafting pleadings and discovery in state and federal court, working with experts and negotiating settlements.
While in law school, Sam served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jennifer Elrod in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Baylor University (B.A., 2016)
- History and Political Science
- Deans Gold Scholarship Recipient
- Texas, 2019
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2019
- Adelphoi Project - Restoring Justice, 2019