Sam’s practice focuses on commercial coverage and property matters involving allegations of bad faith. Sam graduated from Baylor Law School in August 2019, where he was an active member of the school’s advocacy programs.
While in law school, Sam served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jennifer Elrod in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Sam is a native of Beaumont, Texas and a graduate of Baylor University.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Baylor University (B.A., 2016)
- History and Political Science
- Deans Gold Scholarship Recipient
- Texas, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2019
- Adelphoi Project - Restoring Justice, 2019