Ms.Lewis is an associate in the Austin office who maintains a diverse practice in insurance litigation, including personal injury and wrongful death claims, premises liability, and construction law. Ms. Lewis attended Baylor Law School, where she was a member of the Baylor Barrister Society, Student Bar Association, and represented Baylor Law School as the Senior Representative for the American Bar Association. While at Baylor Law School, Ms. Lewis helped develop the 2018 mock trial competition known as Top Gun, and assisted with the creation of Baylor Law School’s Executive LL.M. in Litigation Management, the first of its kind in the nation. As a member of the Baylor Public Interest Legal Society she helped in the design and execution of Adoption Day, a pro bono event for the citizens of McLennan County in 2015-2018. Ms. Lewis participated successfully at the Academy of the Advocate in St. Andrews, Scotland.
- On a trial team that successfully obtained a Writ of Mandamus resulting in the dismissal of a significant personal injury claim.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement for a national insurance company involving traumatic personal injury.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of client on contractual indemnity claim involving six-figure damages.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Pakis, Giotes, Page & Burleson, P.C. Tax Law Award
- Dean's List
- University of New Mexico (B.A., 2015)
- Economics and Political Science
- Magna cum laude
- Texas, 2018
- District of Columbia, 2021
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Baylor Law Alumni Association