Saira focuses her practice on insurance coverage and bad-faith cases in state and federal courts throughout Texas. She also assists insurance companies and commercial clients with complex issues in litigation, including jurisdictional challenges, summary judgments, and expert challenges. Saira also has extensive experience in defending premises liability, personal injury, and construction defect matters.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a Fortune 500 company in a defamation lawsuit.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a Fortune 500 company in a negligent hiring lawsuit.
- Obtained a nonsuit for an insurance client in a fraud and misrepresentation lawsuit.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an oil rig owner in a premises liability claim involving significant injuries
- Represented offshore platform owner in a personal injury matter involving extensive injuries to contractor
- Obtained favorable verdict for commercial insurance claims management company in multi-party litigation
- Addressed complex CGL questions and litigation in Texas and New Mexico
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Houston (B.A. Political Science, 2010)
- Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- South Asian Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association