Rex Bearden’s practice focuses on insurance coverage and defense, including complex, multi-party litigation involving primarily general liability, environmental pollution, and construction defects and including the representation of insurance carriers against allegations of breach of contract, bad faith, deceptive trade practices, and insurance code violations.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal of breach of contract suit seeking indemnity and defense of underlying construction defect action.
- Guiding coverage and bad faith disputes through each phase of resolution, including pre-litigation coverage analysis, strategic discovery, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, and trial strategy.
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Texas International Law Journal
- Berry College (B.A., 2012)
- Political Science and Philosophy
- Texas, 2015
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas – Insurance Law Section