Rebecca Stogner is an attorney in the Thompson Coe casualty department. She maintains a diverse practice of premises liability, general negligence claims, and automobile/trucking accident litigation. She is committed to achieving favorable results for her clients and strives to provide quality representation by building strong client relationships. She is experienced in various aspects of litigation, including depositions, mediation, motion practice, and trial.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Rebecca was an attorney at a boutique firm in Dallas that predominately represented clients in civil litigation and insurance defense. Her background provides the experience to understand client’s needs and diligently pursue those needs throughout litigation.
Rebecca attended Washington and Lee University School of Law. While in law school, she actively participated in moot court competitions. She also acted as a student attorney in the Advanced Administrative Litigation Clinic (Black Lung) where she represented clients in their pursuit of federal black lung benefits.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- John W. Davis Appellate Advocacy Competition - Brief Writing Semifinalist and Oral Advocacy Quarterfinalist
- Midwestern State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Outstanding Woman of the Year, 2015
- Viola Gray Leadership Award, 2015
- Texas, 2019
United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2020