Lindsay Drennan is an experienced litigator who has represented her clients through all phases of trial in both state and federal courts. Her practice focuses on defending individuals and businesses in personal injury, premises liability, construction defect, products liability and dram shop liability disputes.
Lindsay began her practice in New Mexico, where she focused on civil litigation and insurance defense, with a particular focus defending governmental clients (including school districts and police departments) against civil rights and torts claims. Lindsay also has experience serving as assistant counsel for municipalities and government entities, advising clients on employment issues and compliance with local and federal laws.
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Order of the Coif recipient
- Law Review
- University of New Mexico (B.A., 2008)
- cum laude
- New Mexico, 2012
- Texas, 2017
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Super Lawyers - 2019 Texas Rising Star