Lindsay Drennan is an experienced litigator who represents her clients through all phases of trial in both state and federal courts. Her practice focuses on defending individuals and businesses in personal injury, premises liability, construction defect, products liability, dram shop liability disputes. Lindsay was named a Texas Rising Star in 2019 and 2020 and was accepted to the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers’ 2020 Leadership Class.
Lindsay began her practice in New Mexico, where she focused on civil rights litigation and insurance defense, with a particular focus defending governmental clients (including school districts and police departments) against constitutional and torts claims. Lindsay also has experience serving as assistant counsel for municipalities and government entities, advising clients on employment issues and compliance with local and federal laws.
- Favorably negotiated the resolution of numerous cases in the areas of premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident, commercial, and consumer litigation cases.
- Obtained summary judgment in case alleging misconduct against religious institutions.
- Provided briefing support to trial team obtaining complete defense verdict in multi-million dollar products liability case.
- Obtained summary judgment in multiple civil rights cases against law enforcement officers in federal court.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of government client in contract dispute with third-party vendor.
- Litigation counsel for national restaurant chain in dram shop liability claim, resulting in client dismissal from suit.
- Litigation counsel for hotel operator in premises liability claim, resulting in favorable settlement.
- University of New Mexico School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Order of the Coif recipient
- Law Review
- magne cum laude
- University of New Mexico (B.A., 2008)
- cum laude
- Texas, 2017
- New Mexico, 2012
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit and Fifth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers 2020 Leadership Class Participant
- Member Dallas Bar Association, DBA Publications Committee Member 2018-2020
- Member Dallas Women Lawyer’s Association
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life – Albuquerque Event Chair 2014-2016; Entertainment Committee Lead 2012-2014.
- CLA Volunteer Attorney – 2013-2017
Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Star - 2019 & 2020
- The Best Gifts Come from the Heart... or Kidney, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, November 2019.