Leslie Sun is a senior attorney in the firm’s Austin office. Her practice primarily focuses on the representation of professionals, such as attorneys, insurance agents, and real estate brokers, in malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Leslie was a senior attorney at a national collections firm where she represented plaintiffs in hundreds of cases across Texas. Through her previous experience in civil litigation, Leslie offers her clients at Thompson Coe the competitive advantage of comprehending the goals and strategies of the opposing party.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Dean’s Honor List, Summer 2012-Spring 2013
- New York University (B.A., 2009)
- Texas, 2013
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2014
Professional and Community Activities
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Certified Mediator, 2013
- Chinese (Shanghainese)