Lauren Ogle primarily focuses on personal injury and casualty disputes. She has experience drafting pleadings, preparing motions, negotiating settlements, and analyzing complex legal issues. Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Lauren represented commercial insurance carriers in first-party insurance disputes throughout Texas and Louisiana.
While in law school, Lauren interned in a variety of legal practices including criminal, civil, and intellectual property law. She was an active member of Texas Tech’s nationally ranked advocacy program, Board of Barristers, and was President of Business Law Association.
She is also a certified mediator and successfully mediated several disputes for the Lubbock Office of Dispute Resolution
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- President of Business Law Association
- member of Board of Barristers
- Texas State University (B.B.A., 2014)
- Computer Information Systems
- New Mexico, 2021
- New York, 2021
- Texas, 2021
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2021
Professional and Community Activities
Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2021