Lauren Doughty focuses her practice on the representation of insurance carriers against allegations of breach of contract, bad faith, deceptive trade practices, and insurance code violations.
She also defends individuals and businesses in personal injury and property damage litigation, including premises liability, construction defect, dram shop liability, trucking and transportation accidents, and wrongful death claims.
Lauren has represented clients throughout the State of Texas, including Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and the Rio Grande Valley.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Order of the Barristers
- a finalist i the Dawson & Soff Moot Court Competition
- Texas A&M University (B.A. Political Science, 2009)
- Summa Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
Professional and Community Activities
- Judicial clerkship with Justice Bob Pemberton of the Third Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association