Kori Rady is a litigation associate in Thompson Coe's casualty section who focuses his practice on commercial litigation. Outside of commercial litigation, he has gained experience in both transactional and labor & employment matters.
During law school Kori continued to stay active as he completed an externship with the Hon. Irma C. Ramirez of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and an internship with the Hon. Bill Whitehill of the Fifth District Court of Appeals. He was also elected as managing editor of the Law & Business Review of the Americas, a journal in the International Law Review Association. Lastly, he had the opportunity to serve as the student moderator in the 2016-2017 Tate Lecture Series at SMU where he interviewed a variety of leaders including writers, a CEO, and an astronaut.
Prior to attending law school Kori was very active at the University of Texas, as he was elected Student Body President and was a member of the Silver Spurs.
Kori hopes to continue maintaining a diverse practice in order to be able to assist clients with a wide variety of legal issues.
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Dean's Scholarship
- International Law Review Association, Managing Editor of Law & Business Review of the Americas
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.S., B.A., 2015)
- Magna Cum Laude
- Corporate Communication w/ Highest Honors
- Government w/ High Honors
- Student Body President
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Texas, 2018
U.S. District Court of Texas, Northern and Eastern Districts
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Life Member Texas Exes
- Silver Spurs Alumni Association - Fundraising Committee
- SMU Dedman School of Law Mustang Exchange Mentor
- Dustin Mauck & Kornel Rady, Cybersecurity Meets Securities: What Should Be Done, 45 No. 3 SEC. REG. L. J. Art. 3 (2017)
- Kornel Rady, Dreams Shattered: A Trend Coaches and Universities Must Address, 26 TEX. ENT. & SPORTS L. J. 7 (2017)
- Kornel Rady & Dustin Mauck, Fake News Meets Social Media: Is There a Solution?, 9 Information L. J. 2 (2018)